Saturday, November 28, 2009

Update about the win holiday blog

Dear Readers,

Hope you are well and feeling lucky. Can't believe that we almost at the end of 2009!
This site is around one years old now and is gathering a decent following so I would just like to say thanks to everyone that visits especially those of you that pop by on a regular basis.

What's Next
Sometime in 2010 I will moving the site to a new platform ad making a few changes so now is a great time to let me know what you would like to see - you can leave feedback here or just make a comment below. Stay anonymous if you want. I would also like to get more people involved in adding comps to the site so if you are interested you can express your interest by leaving a comment.

Keeping in Touch
Just to let you know that all posts on this blog will also be posted on The Win Holiday Twitter Profile so if you are on Twitter please "follow me" for regular updates and some Twitter exclusives (sometimes I haven't got time to post all the comps I find on this website so I just do a quick "tweet", other times I will spot something on Twitter itself and "retweet it").

Other ways to keep updated are :
Thanks for reading and happy comping !

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment