Thursday, February 12, 2009

Regular competitions to win flights and holidays

Various Regular Travel Competitions.

I just had my monthly email from BAA Worldpoints which reminded me to share it on the win a holiday blog. I haven't won from there yet but it is one of my favourite sites to enter regularly as it's members only I feel like there is a better chance of winning some of the flights and holidays they give away.
At the time of writing there are free to enter competitions to win flights to Istanbul and also to win a 5* UK hotel break with champagne.

How to Win
First you have to register. If you travel regularly this has other benefits - you get points when you shop which you can use for e.g. discounts on car parking or for more shopping ! There are also some regular travel offers on the site. You get one email a month so it's not over the top.

How to register

Go to this webpage and register online, please leave 6018 - 1384 in the two boxes where it asks for the referring card number. I would appreciate this simply because as a member myself I can get extra points for referring you ! Once you have joined you can also do this to earn more points.

Thanks and Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment