Sunday, December 14, 2008

Win a 10 night holiday to Darwin, Australia

To celebrate the release of the new movie Australia, magazine Marie Claire have a top trip to Australia up for grabs.


Prize:

Return flights and a ten-night stay for two at the Mirambeena Hotel, situated in the centre of Darwin and set in acres of gardens with an award-winning restaurant and two tropical swimming pools.


Ten runners-up with each receive a special Australia leather journal and pen set.



How to Enter:

Click here to go to the online entry form at Marie Calire magazine.



Closing Date:

2nd Jan 2009

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say, I WON !!!

    Got an email last month and I thought I was going to have the holiday when I saw the email !!

    Only the runners up prize though . . but it arrived Still gives me a buzz to keep on comping as we say.

    Thanks for the website. Hope you can carry it on as I like the email on a Thursday with the summary.

    ReplyDelete